- The Museum of PlayArt would be first of its kind.
(Specifications for the Museum of PlayArt)
- PlayArt Projects in the Following Cities:
- Innovative architecture would become the seed of a new style. Architecture has always moved towards greater flexibility and expanded freedom of the user. The Bauhaus, with its emphasis on the steel skeleton, was the primary proponent of the goal of universality in architecture. This philosophy would be carried to the next level by the pioneering Museum of PlayArt. Cutting edge engineering and interactive architecture would create a radical departure from our city culture of today.
- Berlin had made the commitment to create a Museum of PlayArt. The city leadership was hoping to create a sensational newsmaker and thus reconfirm Berlin’s image as a futuristic and culturally dynamic city.
- The project is currently on hold for lack of funding, and we are in the process of developing alternate strategies.
- An architectural competition is to be one of the first steps towards the realization of the project.
- To be commensurate with the PlayArt philosophy, the structure should boast the most playful, colorful and joyous architecture in the world.
For an advance impression of the playful spirit of the museum click here .
For images of playful architecture click here